Just a little donation offer from you that is a great opportunity for children to learn.
1,000 Baht: You can fund three home visits to an HIV-positive individual in a year.
5,000 Baht: You can fund a day-long activity for local children and youth who are affected by HIV/AIDS. Many of these children/youth have had HIV passed down from their mothers. Others have been orphaned after parents have died from HIV/AIDS, while others have parents, guardians or siblings who are currently HIV-positive. Previous activities have included: “Setting goals to reach your Dreams,” aimed at helping youths take steps to affect positive changes in their lives in order to reach long-term goals; “Healthy Earth, Healthy Body,” a day-long environmental camp for children stressing the role that a clean environment plays in maintaining personal health; “Sharing Feelings,” a day-long meeting of children and youth affected by HIV/AIDS and their guardians/parents focused on increasing communication, and building trust.
20,000 Baht: You can fund an AIDS awareness/Sex-education seminar for 200 students at a local school.
30,000 Baht: You can provide funds necessary to conduct an AIDS awareness campaign at the district level.
By becoming a HEALTH AND SHARE FOUNDATION (HSF) member, you can provide funding for three home visits a year by a local PHA group leader to the home of an HIV-positive individual. See below for more details.
- Membership costs 1,000 Baht annually
- Members receive a HEALTH AND SHARE FOUNDATION (HSF)quarterly newsletter which covers progress in ongoing HIV/AIDS projects and recent activities.
- Members will have the option to take part in SHARE Thailand’s annual budget and project review meeting, and will have the right to participate in the election of new board members and upper-level management positions.
Regulation for applying to be our member
- Pay for member fee 200 baht a year for a temporary member.
- Pay for member fee 1,000 baht once for a permanent member.
What you will get from us;
- Member card
- Newsletter every 3 months a year
- Field trip or study tour of the HEALTH AND SHARE FOUNDATION project site area
- Special gifts from a disadvantaged group
- Sharing information at the website or newsletter of HEALTH AND SHARE FOUNDATION
How to terminate of membership
- Resign or moved without contract
- Do not pay for member fee more than 2 years
By donating 1 baht per day for a year (365 Baht/year), you can help provide mental and emotional support to an HIV-positive individual by funding a home visit by a local PHA group-leader who is trained in peer counseling and support as well as HIV-related health issues.